Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nieces and Nephews

My siblings and I planned a get-together camping trip up in the mountains. Matt is not only a terrific host, but a very welcome new member of the family. He and my sister Nicole are the proud parents of this sweet little baby to the left.

Here I am holding Keegan by Dullknife Reservoir. I've been waiting since February to see him! He's so sweet and lovable. He loves to talk and smile. Not that my hair was all that beautiful while camping anyway, but the wind wasn't helping any.



Here are all the Olson cousins (from left to right):
Keegan, Katie, Makayla, Madison, and Mariah.


















Madison and Makayla have grown up so much! Madison started kindergarten this year and they are both so smart. I loved getting to catch up with them and give them lots of hugs. Mariah and Katie also had a great time doting on their younger cousins! Today I have to get caught up on laundry and groceries and an eye appt. for Katie. (That's a whole other blog!) More to come for this trip. Thanks Nicole, for the pics!

6 comments:

Celebration of Life said...

I bet you had lots of fun and good visits while you were in Wyoming and in the mountains! I am sorry that I could not make it up to see you! Welcome home!
Love,
Aunt Jo

A.Bananna said...

AH!!! that is so cool you got to go camping with all of them!


Rick and I loved thsoe books you sent us!! well...ok...he did not read the girlie one. anyways...thank you so much for those books! they were so so good!!

Lynetta said...

Jo- I know, I missed seeing you, too. But I can see by your blog that it would have been impossible to get away. Next time, though! :-)

AJ- you're very welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed the books. If I kept all the ones I got, we wouldn't have any room to walk in our house within the year, lol. I'm glad someone else can enjoy them.

Tammy Bowers said...

Looks like you had a great trip. That is a wonderful picture of you with the baby! Just beautiful! Your girls are growing up so fast.

Anyway, welcome back. Glad you had fun.

Velvet Ginger said...

I am sooooooooo glad all of you got together!!!! I just love all 4 of those girls and I am anxious to meet Keegan! Is that a cut above Katie's eye? Make sure you tell us about her eye appointment thing..I hope she didn't break her glasses...better than rue breaking her elbow I guess! Aj wrote "think pink" on Rue's pink cast!

Velvet Ginger said...

That baby is sooooooooooo cute!!! How does you dad like that new grandson? Also...how is your dad feeling now Deeta?